- Six independent programs that can run concurrently.
- Station timing adjustable from 1 minute to 24 hours in 1 minute increments. For misting applications, the time base in all six programs can be changed to seconds/minutes so that station timing is adjustable from 1 second to 24 minutes in 1 second increments.
- Up to 9 cycle start times per program; or, for misting applications, loop programming for unlimited cycles that can repeat immediately or after a programmed delay of 1 minute to 4 hours,
- Cycling can be started and stopped manually as well as automatically.
- Standard 50 VA transformer enables five 4-watt solenoids to operate simultaneously; or, for solenoids with current draw at below .25 amps, up to 6 solenoids can operate simultaneously.
Sterling Series Controllers offer 4, 8, 12, 18, 24, 30, & 36 stations models.
• Advanced Misting Control Capabilities
• Individual Station Programming in Seconds Increments
• Trusted Commercial Irrigation Control for Over 25 Years
|STERLING-8||8 Station Sterling Controller|
|STERLING-12||12 Station Sterling Controller|
|STERLING-18||18 Station Sterling Controller|
|STERLING-24||24 Station Sterling Controller|
|STERLING-30||30 Station Sterling Controller|
|STERLING-36||36 Station Sterling Controller|
* Models “L” (Lightning Protection Board) and “OS” (220-24-50 Hz) have been discontinued.
Input: 120 VAC @ 50 or 60 Hz.
Output: 24 [email protected] VA, 1.5 Amp MAX
Maximum of three 4-watt solenoids per station
Standard 50 VA transformer allows up to five 4-watt solenoids to operate simultaneously; or, for solenoids with current draw at or below .25 amps, up to 6 solenoids can operate simultaneously.